Congratulations on your decision to apply to the premier independent learning program in the Santa Clarita Valley.
In order to apply to Learning Post High School you must first submit the application below. It is important that you insure the document is completed accurately and in its entirety. Please indicate which program, Traditional Program or the Hart @ Home Program, you are interested in participating in. If you are still unsure after visiting our website, please contact us for additional support and guidance.
Steps to Applying-
1. Submit the application.
2. The application will be reviewed carefully. You will be contacted by the school office manager.
3. If you have selected the Hart @ Home Program, you will be scheduled to meet with one of the Hart @ Home staff members for a program meeting. *** If you are applying to the Hart @ Home Program, you will be required to submit additional application paperwork prior to enrollment.******
4. If you selected the Traditional Program, school site officials will schedule an intake meeting.
5. Once you have determined the appropriate program for your individual needs, you will need to properly enroll with Learning Post High School at the University Center campus.
6. After you have officially become a student in our program, we will work with you to develop an individualized academic schedule and identify additional resources and programs appropriate for your short and long term academic and professional objectives.
***It should be noted, submitting an application does not necessarily admit you to the program. We are competitive, and we take great pride in ensuring our program will facilitate your academic and social goals.