Welcome to the Hart @ Home Program
The Hart @ Home program is dedicated to helping every child reach his or her potential by fostering academic and personal growth.
The Hart @ Home component of Learning Post High School offers a high quality home school academic program to meet the changing needs and expectations of Santa Clarita Valley residents and families. This unique learning environment has been open for five school years and has met the academic expectations and requirements of numerous families in our community.
The program provides families with an educational alternative through a unique, personalized learning opportunity for students in grades 7-12. With curriculum offered through a variety of methods, (traditional home school, online courses, and the option to attend courses on the comprehensive school sites), students have the opportunity to successfully graduate from the William S. Hart Union High School District through an accredited institution.
Home School program will provide-
* Personalized learning plan which includes assessments and individual monitoring of student progress
* Highly qualified fully credentialed instructors for each course
* State adopted, common core, curriculum and support resources
* Online courses and support
* A-G approved and college preparatory courses
* One-on-one instructional support
* Option to attend lessons and study sessions for specific courses
Students Must Make an Appointment with a Teacher to Receive Additional Support.